Adventures in Odyssey 24/7??????

I am an adult who still loves Adventures in Odyssey…yes we have a million albums but sometimes it would be nice just to get a story real quick.

Well now you can…Focas on the Family has a station that plays 24/7. They start with album #1 and go through album #500, then repeats. Pretty cool huh!! It does require a Flash Player….so you wont be able to listen on your cell. 🙁

Here is the link Odyssey Stories 24/7

Share:

9 Comments

1. January 26, 2012 / 7:21 pm

Sweeeeet!!! This is soooo awesome!!! I'm already listening!!! 🙂

2. January 26, 2012 / 9:37 pm

I love hearing Odyssey too. The new ones are good but the old ones were great. I really am a kid at heart. Blessings, Darlene

3. January 26, 2012 / 11:40 pm

Mary…good to hear from you!!! Darlene, the old ones are my favorite too. I just can't get used to the new Whit!!

4. January 27, 2012 / 5:43 am

Thanks! Luve it. And I totally 100% Agree with you on the new Whit!:/ Thanks for sharing:)

5. January 27, 2012 / 6:30 am

Hey Mom! technically you could listen to it on your phone, but it would have to be an android phone….which are becoming extinct more and more because people are realizing that the droid is inferior to Apple, and of course this comment is not meant to bash droids at all! 0:-)) HAHA!!

yo all to apple fans!

:))

Sammy Avendano

6. January 27, 2012 / 5:57 pm

Ashlyn, Your welcome!! 🙂 Sammy… you hacked into my blog….mmmm that means you have to take out the trash all week!!! JK JK Actually I agree with you about the Apple products although I wish it would have a Flash Player on it. 🙂

Naomi (Mom)

7. January 27, 2012 / 8:20 pm

Sammy,
    Sweet! Thanks for that info. I didn't know I could listen to it on my Droid LOL. THANKS! ;D

8. January 31, 2012 / 11:30 pm

I don't like Apple prodcuts because they only have touch screens and I do NOT like touch screens!!! My fingers are to big and touch whatever they are not supposed to touch!!!

9. February 1, 2012 / 4:17 pm

Yes Miss Mary that can be a problem. After awhile though your fingers kind of learn how to work the screen 🙂